Saturday 14 August 2010

Saturday's Terrific Treble!

I love Saturdays - so much football to watch! My first pick today is Torquay, a team I started backing towards the end of last season. With a good start to the current season and going over 15 hours without conceeding a goal in 90 minutes, which is an unbelieveable stat, they are sure to go close today. What is more unbelieveable is that they can still be backed at 13/8 to beat Lincoln with William Hill!!

Notts County is my next value bet today at 12/5. Although they lost 3-0 to Huddersfield on their 1st game of the season, Huddersfield are going to be title challengers so that can be forgiven. Today they face Oldham, a more standard League one side.

My last pick for my treble is Sunderland to beat Birmingham. With England striker Darren Bent scoring 1st 15 times for Sunderland last season, they have a striker of quality standard. I just think they will be too strong for a Brummie side that struggled to score goals last term. Sunderland can be backed at 5/4 with William Hill.

So todays treble is...

Torquay to beat Lincoln 13/8

Notts County to beat Oldham 12/5

Sunderland to beat Birmingham 5/4

£10 bet with William Hill returns £201.20!!

Click on the Adverts to go Direct to William Hill to bet now!!

The Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment